WordPress Development Company Atlanta
WordPress, the world’s most popular open source Content Management System or CMS is the most widely used platform for blogs and websites. Initially started as a simple easy to use blogging platform, WordPress today has evolved to become a highly customizable, feature-rich and extendible platform.
Commanding 60% of the market share, four hundred and fifty five million live sites are built on WordPress as of January 2020. WordPress 5.3 has been downloaded more than 7 million times so far, these numbers clearly indicate the popularity and reliability of the platform.
At its very basic WordPress offers all of the features required by any standard website, this core functionality can be further enhanced by the use of thousands of themes and plugins that WordPress has on offer. Robust core functionality coupled with high extendibility enables the design and development of a myriad of websites with different features and functions, websites requiring online stores and shopping to websites requiring sophisticated booking systems can all be effectively managed, furthermore the range and type of sites that can be developed with this platform range from forums, news sites, online magazines and customized Social Media solutions, these are just a few of the available possibilities.
The reliability and stability of WordPress make it an ideal choice for leading companies like NASA, Xerox, BBC America, Vogue, The New Yorker, Sony Music, YouTube, MTV News and The Wall Street Journal Law Blog. Among notable players from outside the Continental US include Alibaba. We strive to provide our clients with websites equivalent in design (UI/UX) and functionality.
We are the WordPress experts
Euphoria Web Solutions is the leading WordPress Development Company in Atlanta, GA. Our team of established WordPress Development experts offer the best WordPress development and programming services in Atlanta GA.
Euphoria Web Solutions has proven expertise in building business websites, corporate blogs, workflow systems using WordPress CMS. We are expert in WordPress SEO too.
WordPress – Robust and Powerful!
WordPress is feature-rich and being lightweight in its software architecture, it can run smoothly and effectively in any basic hosting environment costing as low as $2 monthly. The most accepted open-source CMS used globally the core engine of WordPress can be customized with thousands of readily available themes. Several thousands of Plugins allow all possible functionalities to be installed on any website hosted on this platform.
Some interesting facts about WordPress:
- First released in the year 2003
- WordPress was created by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little
- Wordprerss.org is different from WordPress.com
- WordPress is an Independent Entity
- Currently has 60% of the market share
- Combination of WP and WooCommerce enables the building of online stores
- 30% of online stores are built on WooCommerce
- More than 500 hundred sites go live on WP every day
- 30% of all websites are built on WordPress
- WordPress can be installed in 5 mins.
- WordPress enjoys the support 2,49,973 strong WP Community members
- four hundred and fifty-five million live sites are hosted on WP
- Available in over a hundred languages
- 4,23,759 lines of code are written on WP
- More than 40,000 themes are available on WordPress
- More than 55,000 Plugins are available on WordPress
- Searched 2,940,000 times per month with 20 billion page views per month
- 7 million downloads for WordPress 5.3
- WordPress Releases are named after Jazz artists
- WordPress offers attractive career opportunities.
- Employee strength of only 449 staff members
- Written in PHP and MySQL
Advantages of WordPress
WordPress is loaded with features that any business website or workflow system will require, some of the advantages include:
- WordPress is a scalable and extendible platform
- WordPress is supported by a large developer community
- WordPress has a large variety of free and paid themes
- Also has a large number of free and paid plugins
- WordPress is highly SEO Compliant
- WordPress is mobile friendly
- It is also git friendly
Disadvantages of WordPress
There are some disadvantages of WordPress but these are minor when compared to its advantages, the disadvantages include:
- Security plugin is required as WP is a bit vulnerable
- WordPress core offers limited themes and features
- Plugins are required for additional functionality
- Good free themes and plugins are getting fewer and harder to find
- WP sites need frequent updates
What kind of websites can be built with WordPress?
Almost any type of website can be built on WordPress including but not limited to:
- Business websites
- Personal websites
- Business blogs
- Product display websites
- Online stores
- Online marketplace
- Appointments and booking systems
- Event booking websites
- Placement portals
- Matrimony and online dating
- Social networks
- Directory sites
- Crowdfunding websites
- Real Estate listings
- Portfolio sites
- Affiliate sites
- Online News and magazines
- Product comparison websites
- Online Reviews
- Online Auctions
- Discussion forums
- Ticketing systems
Get in touch
If you are looking for a WordPress development company for building your business website or workflow application, call us today!